Program : B.Sc. in Textiles & Apparel Designing
Textiles & Apparel Designing is a program oriented towards the development of skill in product designing and merchandising. Students acquire knowledge in the field of costumes, accessories and fashion designing, export/ retail and visual merchandising, also quality control in the textiles and garment industry.
Duration : 3 years.
Eligibility : HSc in Home Science / Science / Arts / Commerce
- To develop skills in apparel designing and commercial garment construction.
- To impart scientific knowledge in the manufacturing process of yarns, fabrics and garments; their processing and quality control.
- To enable students appreciate the rich heritage of traditional textiles and embroideries of India.
- To equip the students with entrepreneurial skills through product designing and development.
- Are creative and innovative in your dressing sense
- Have a knack for textile and fashion designing
- Enjoy fashion drawing and sketching
- Are interested in following fashion trends and their marketing
- Entrepreneur in Fashion accessory and garment designing/ product development
- Fashion co-coordinator/stylist
- Fashion illustrator
- Textile designer/ CATD designer
- Fashion writer/ editor/ journalist
- Life style product/ textile designer
- Fashion consultant
- Retail/Export/ Visual merchandiser
- Quality Controller in textile & garment industry
- Masters in Textiles & Clothing /Retail Management/ Fashion Management/ Fashion Marketing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Merchandizing Management/ Apparel Manufacturing and Management/ Designing/ Fashion Communication/ Fashion Business ( e-commerce)
- M.Design (Fashion Design)