- The college has several students who wish to get a good placement immediately following their graduation. Many of them are offered good positions from the internship centres where they worked as interns.
- There are also organisations which the college has connected with in the past years; they offer job opportunities to our students through the placement cell. They send their requirements either through the email or brochures
- The cell additionally invites organisations to make pre-placement presentations to the final year students (Graduate as well as the Post Graduate program). The organisations present their requirements and then based on that the students, if interested may give their names for further procedures. Then interviews are scheduled for them.
- The students also have mock Interview sessions conducted.
- The cell also has developed a database of students and organisations for reference and placement activities.
- The cell is working for summer Internship placements in start ups or organisations according to their specialisations for interested students.
Our students have been placed with:
|Name of department||Placement organizations|
|Food Nutrition and Dietetics||Sports Authority of India, Holy Spirit Hospital Andheri , Ryan Fernandos – sports nutrition and founder of Qua Nutrition. Healthifyme, Artiligence, Pharma Medico marketing, Cuddles Foundation, SRV Hospital, Suchak Hospital and Balaji Hospital, Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Sir HN Reliance Hospital and Research Center, Nurture Health Solution, Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS, Jalandhar), Luke Coutinho at Luke Coutinho Holistic Healing System, Foundation for Mother and Child Health (FMCH), Breach Candy hospital, Lina Diabetes Clinic centre – Dr. Manoj Chawla, Veer Health Essentials, FitMe Diet solutions.|
|Textiles and Apparel Designing||Zues International Pvt. Ltd., Libas Design Solutions, Archana Kochhar, Designer, Blue Chip industries Pvt. Ltd., DyStar Industries, Dicitex Furnishing ltd, Aishwarya Designers Studio, AD Singh|
|Resource Management- Hospitality & Tourism Management|| Hospitality: Taj , The Leela, Marriott International, The Hyatt, ITC Grand Maratha, Hotel Emerald
Travel: Thomas Cook, Kesari Tours & Travels, Sahara Tours & Travels, Uni Travels
|Resource Management- Interior & Design||Ar. Bobby Mukherjee & Associates, Ar. Sanjay Unerkar, Ar. Ravi Malde & Associates, Shades by Shwetha, Ar. Anchal Chopra, Ar. Reza Kabul, Ar. Kirit Modi, Ar. Shirish Thakur, Ar. Rashmi wade & Associates, SFA Architects, Global Designs, Xenon Designs, Space Makers, Elements, Hosmac, Disha Interiors|
|Mass Communication and Extension||Economic Times, Madison Advertising Agency, Optimystix Entertainment, Alt Balaji Entertainment, Peregrine Public Relations, Ajivasan Sound Studio, WNS Care Foundation, Whiteleaf Productions, Republic, RR Productions|
|Human Development- Development Counseling and Early Childhood education||Mona Remedial Educational Centre, Institute of Exceptional Children (IEC), B Verve, Drishti, CANKIDS, Urban Community Development Center (UCDC), JinShiksha, Bloomingdale Pre-primary School, Besant Montessori School, Mobile Creches, RamabaiParanjape School, LokmanyaSevaSangh, TIFR Child Care Centre, Panalal Lohe Day Care Center, Bloomingdales preschool, The Learning Curve, Bombay Cambridge Gurukul|
|M.Sc. Specialized Dietetics||Jaslok Hospital, Kokilaben Ambani Hospital, Sir H. N. Reliance Hospital, Fortis Hospital, LokManya Tilak Medical College and Hospital, Hinduja Hospital, Cloud Nine Hospital, The Clinic, Healthify me, Nurture Health Solutions, Wadia Hospital, Cuddles Foundation|
|M. Design (Fashion Design)||Creative Handicrafts, Dream fee, DIVAAZA, Maven|
Contact us: Organisations who are desirous of employing our students may contact the college. A written request can be sent by mail to email@example.com