- Formation of Alumni Association – 2005
- First Alumni Meet – January 2006 (Alumni attended 126)
- Second Alumni Meet – December 2006 (Alumni attended 52)
- Third Alumni Meet – November 2013(Alumni attended 325)
- Registration of SVT Alumni Association – December 2018
- Fourth Alumni Meet January 2020
OBJECTIVES ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- To establish and continue an association with our ex-students.
- To understand the professions/job profile of out students who are employed/self employed/housewives.
- To involve them in our future endeavours
- Academic – introduction of newer courses, courses outlines, modification in our existing courses.
- Non-academic-instituting monetary prizes for toppers of Degree/ Certificate/ Diploma Programs.
- To establish liaison with the employing agency (if possible)
SVT College of Home Science ( Autonomous) SNDTWU, Juhu, Mumbai is immensely proud of its Alumni who are a significant stakeholders and face of the Institution. The College intends developing the database of all graduating students by inducting them to be Life members of Alumni Association of the college. It was resolved in the BOM meeting held on 8th of January 2014 that a sum of Rs 500/- will be collected from all TYBSc students for the Life membership of the SVT Alumni Association. The association will be run by an Alumni committee comprising of SVT Alumni and faculty . This committee will plan the yearly programs of the association including the Alumni meet.