The Entrepreneurship, Incubation and Placement cell was inaugurated on March 15, 2019. The college decided to formalise the entrepreneurship and placement activities under a common structure.
Objectives of EIP
- Foster a sense of entrepreneurship among students
- Provide a platform to give shape to students’ creative ideas.
- Provide students incubation support; a conducive space, infrastructure and other facilities to flourish in their endeavours.
- Bridge the divide between the mentor and the beginner.
- Nurture talent and support teething troubles.
- Help the students to gently wean off and venture out on their own.
- Help them to make a career plan.
- Liaison with the industries and the market to ensure viable and worthy employment opportunities.