Duration – 2 Year – Diploma (On successfully Completion of 2nd Year)
Eligibility – S.S.C. or equivalent. Students who passed Elementary & Intermediate drawing grade exams will be preferred. Their performance in Aptitude Test / Interviews is also considered.
- It is designed to develop a practical understanding of interior designing.
- It provides a base for to a career in the Interior designing with knowledge for best use of space, materials and textures.
- It is planned to train students to create a blend of aesthetics and functionalism with in designing residential and commercial spaces.
- It encourages broad thinking balanced with the need to consider cost and budget.
- To learn new trends and concepts in interior design.
- Find it interesting to observe interior spaces and architecture.
- Have an eye for planning and designing .
- It is a right choice for hard working and enthusiastic students.
- Enjoy being creative
- Like to work with people and team
- Interior Designer with an Architectural firm or Freelancer
- Designer : Furniture, Set, Accessories
- Consultant : Interior Finishing Materials, Colour
- Presentation developer with Computerised drawings
- Set Designer
- Jobs in reputed Architectural firms
- Scope to study computerised advance software in design and drafting
- Advance to Diploma programme in Indian and Universities abroad
- Member of Indian Institute of Interior Designers