Student welfare committee is formed for the welfare of the students.
It organizes various activities round the year such as:
- Earn while you learn scheme : it is a scheme for income generation . Where the students can earn some pocket money by taking up some small jobs.
- Student Feedback Mechanism : The Suggestion Box is placed in the foyer where the students can put their comments/suggestions in writing .It is opened every month by the chairperson student welfare in presence of the Vice Principal.
- Scholarship / Freeship-: Financial assistance is granted to students with low family income based on the documents submitted by the students.
- In House Counselor: Personal guidance to students to solve their vocational & personal Issues.
- In-house doctor: In order to take care of health related problems & emergencies.
- Student’s Development Workshops: The Student’s Welfare committee organizes a series of student’s Development workshop during the academic year.
- Parent teacher meetings: are organised once in every semester for all the departments. It is a platform for interaction of parents with the teacher to know about the progress of their child.
- Career guidance & campus placement It is organised for the final year students inorder to guide them about the future career prospects.
The Student Welfare Committee constitutes:
- Chairperson :Ms. Anju Tulshyan
- Co-Chairperson :Mr. Uday Gowalkar